- Free hold
Home Report £260,000
Over £60,000 Discount To hr Value
High Quality Accommodation
Attractive Landscaped Gardens
City Centre Within Easy Reach
Live everyday like a vacation at Serin East Tagaytay, a community with relaxing amenities situated at the heart of Tagaytay within easy access of Ayala Malls Serin and other sights and activities you can enjoy for a laidback lifestyle.
With refreshing views of the countryside matched with amenities that will keep you from yearning for metropolitan life. Modern features craft Serin East into a contemporary haven, yet one that retains laidback feel of suburban living. Serin is rustic, intimate, cozy, relaxed and homey. It’s perfect for families, friends and individuals who wants a place to call their own in Tagaytay.
The comforts of a vacation lifestyle
Make new and lasting memories against the backdrop of abundant greenery and the wide open spaces of Serin East Tagaytay. Your new home is bursting at the seams with both natural and modern features that will make your stay one of a kind.
Ground Level Amenities:
Clubhouses and function rooms
Seating to lounge areas
Podium Level Amenities
Generous open spaces
Jogging and reflexology path
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Shower
- Window Coverings
360° Virtual Tour
Apartment for Sale
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.