- Free hold
Kasa Luntian is Alveo Land’s pre-selling condo in Tagaytay. It is also the first offering Ayala Land pre-selling condo in the city. Rediscover the warmth of home embraced by Tagaytay’s lush landscape on the quiet side of the ridge. Kasa Luntian is a a Tagaytay condo offering a living experience attuned to life’s natural pace. Leisure residences imbued with a cool atmosphere for vibrant outdoor pursuits and a sense of calm in the comfort of indoors—naturally at home.
A return to nature—Kasa Luntian Phase 2 maximizes land area designated for shared experiences within a verdant landscape apportioned into three unique subsystems, each with their own to offer.
Interweaving a contemporary residential scheme with a touch of green in one and focusing on engagement with the natural environment in another— Kasa Luntian cultivates a living experience offering both a quiet haven and a dynamic recreation destination.
This Tagaytay condo for sale also includes Kasa Luntian hotel services with Kasa Luntian serviced residences, for those looking for a quick respite in the city.
7.63 hectares | 18.84 acres
(approx. sizes only)
Studio Unit: 40-41 sq.m. | 430-441 sq.ft.
One-Bedroom Unit: 56-60 sq.m. | 603-646 sq.ft.
Two-Bedroom Unit: 81-89 sq.m. | 872-958 sq.ft.
Three-Bedroom: 119-157 sq.m. | 1,281-1,690 sq.ft.
KASA LUNTIAN PRICE RANGE
Kasa Luntian Tagaytay for sale offers various options for investment. Kasa Luntian price list, including Kasa Luntian rates and Kasa Luntian Tagaytay reviews for this serviced residences are available upon request.
360° Virtual Tour
First Floor Size
Second Floor Size
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.