- Free hold
Home Report £260,000
Over £60,000 Discount To hr Value
High Quality Accommodation
Attractive Landscaped Gardens
City Centre Within Easy Reach
Get Ready To Fly!
Start your career off on a high note at Amaia Skies Cubao, Amaia’s first high-rise condominium development. This 3-tower development is located right along EDSA, where you can easily hop onto the MRT or take a bus. It’s also highly accessible via other modes of public transport, so you’ll never have to be late for a meeting again! There’s also a retail area in the ground floor and a podium level with first-rate amenities for a truly modern, dynamic lifestyle.
Backed by Ayala Land’s standards of excellence and track record, your home in Amaia Skies Cubao is truly an investment worthy of your hard work. Makati Development Corporation’s unbeatable track record in construction guarantees on-time completion and delivery, with all units finished and in perfect move-in condition. Long-term quality is assured as well, as it is managed by no less than Ayala Property Management Corporation. Should you choose to rent your unit out, you can avail of their excellent leasing services too.
With easy and flexible payment schemes available, the home you’ve always wanted is now truly within your reach. So move into Amaia Skies Cubao today and get ready to fly!
No. of Residential Units (Tower 1): Tower 1 – 1,126 units; Tower 2 – 1,042 units
No. of Floors: 35
No. of Residential Floors: 30
Project Area: 1 hectare / 10,000 sqm
Unit Size Range: 18 sqm to 34 sqm
Tower 1 – Ready For Occupancy
Tower 2 – First Quarter 2018
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Window Coverings
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.